If you think that managing your fashion brand on Instagram is easy, look back and you are sure to juggle with multiple ideas and options. When beating the algorithm is the only option to choose, you need not break apart or stay away from those ideas that have already brought success. All that is needed is a dash of spice to make your approaches more appealing. Why not try a few interesting ideas to make the fashion posts on Instagram more appealing?
With everyone trying to cope with the fast pace of the modern life and rushing here and there, you might never get time to pursue those activities you prefer. Do not stick to the usual images; instead try to post something that will interest the audience. If you are keen to attract the attention of the audience, let them invest time in your puzzles while taking a break in between work. No matter what your focus is for engaging the audience, be sure to make the audience pause when scrolling your Instagram page.
Creating human posts
You may be a thorough professional in the fashion industry but when it comes to engaging the followers, why not add a bit of humanity to your brand? Engage your audience with behind-the-scene activities and captivate their attention. You can also show a bit of fun activities at the workplace, which could be as simple as a child sneaking into your clothesline or the employees working in the desk. Apart from this, you can arrange for an opportunity to engage with the followers. Besides, the interaction session can be based on different topics of fashion ad relating it to build brand engagement.
For fashion brands using images on Instagram is the ultimate option. As a realm of versatility and variety in terms, the photographs to include must contain a few images to boost the quality. Here is what you need to know about posting fashion images on Instagram.
- Be sure to use high-resolution images in the fashion account and if you are handling the clicking task yourself; be sure to use a top-notch camera.
- The camera should make the images of the top order as the audience can feel frustrated with hazy and blurred images of your fashion line.
- If you have just started out as a fashion brand, pay attention to the quality of photographs for the best results.
- The picture you include in your fashion account can speak a thousand words. Therefore the photos you post should maximize the engagement on this highly visual social media platform.
- No matter how much spice you add to your photographs, make sure they resonate with your fashion brand impact your account with full power.
- The small brands in the fashion industry need to incorporate pictures that conform to the theme of the account.
- On the whole, the pictures and posts you share via Instagram should portray pictures that create a unique look.
If you want to add zeal to your posts, get real comments on Instagram through genuine sources.
Follow the basic ideas
There are plenty of ideas to choose from when posting your fashion brand on Instagram, but here are a few things you cannot skip.
- Associate your brand with valuable options, make it more exclusive, or tell the audience how your brand can provide solutions to the problems as it can make your audience enthusiastic about your product line.
- You need to make your launches more public to encourage the customers.
- Do not think that you are the only one accountable to create content that appeals the audience.
- For a small business, influencers may be available to make the brands follow their recommendations.
Collage of photographs
Although you may find it a bit tricky, you can create one big picture on Instagram with several individual posts. The idea is to prepare a collage containing different moods of your business. From behind-the-scenes to some of the signature collections you want to showcase, the collage can include all to the queries of the audience.
Daily and campaign hashtags
Apart from this, you can concentrate on daily hashtags and add them on specific days of the week to cater to the audience. The more you post using a hashtag, the better it is to jump into new trends and stay open to a mass audience.
With campaign hashtag, you can facilitate the audience to view the content they are keen to go through without wasting time. The audience of today is less patient than what you could have expected previously. Therefore, if you fail to make a mark within the first two to three seconds, you are sure to lose your way.
Making your brand easily discoverable or searchable should be the key focus of your business. For instance, if you are planning to launch a new clothesline during the winter, you can attach a hashtag with every post to enhance the idea of promotion. Who knows, your audience might feel tempted to view the post. Exploring the strategies for some of the famous fashion brands can reveal a great deal of ideas.
Life style content and pets
Letting the audience enter a real-life scenario is the best structure to follow. The content or posts that deal with the real-life scenarios are likely to become more popular. All you need is to obtain the trust of your customers and you are good to go with it. You might not be able to figure out how adding imageries of pets is relevant to your brand. Everyone loves pets, so adding mascots and pets reveals a fun way of posting. Besides, the images of pets can add vigor to your content if you are dealing with kids’ clothes.
Often, the audience becomes attracted to the display widow as soon as they note a captivating design. However, the same set audience may not buy from your offerings. Be sure to make the feeds right for shopping so that the customers plan to buy right from watching the display designs. For instance, you can add CTA and add a clickable link on the bio to allow the customers to reach your website directly for shopping.
Finally, you should not repeat the mistakes you commit once, to get a better response from the audience.