Turbo C++ 4.5 for Windows 10 is used to develop new applications on Windows 10 platform. There are many benefits to using C++. This language has vast utilization. You can use this language to build new games, web browsers, compiler, operating system, animation, and database, etc.
Turbo C++ was introduced in 1990. A lot of languages have been developed between 1987 to 2020. There are many languages. Some of them are better. All language has its pros and cons. This language has a vast scope. C++ is the best choice to develop programming skills at the beginner level. It gives some superior advantage to its users like modern days languages. C++ has some quality features. In this article, I will show how to download and install Turbo C++ 4.5 for Windows 10.
What is Turbo C++
First of all, it is very important to know about the C++ language. It is developed in 1987 by Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Labs. This language is the advanced version of C. It is a middle-level programming. This language has procedural and object-oriented features.
The first version of Turbo C++ was available in May 1990. This is developed by Borland. It is an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) for C and C++ programming. Turbo C++ was popular for its speed. It has a good compile speed, code editor, and flexibility.
Turbo C++ is famous for its better features. It is the best platform to start programming in C and C++ languages. Some colleges are recommending Turbo C++ to start programming. According to these institutions, This Integrated Development Environment gives a good environment. There are many reasons to use Turbo C++. The fast speed and compact size of this application is one of them.
There are many beginners are facing problem-related with Turbo C++ 4.5 for windows 10 free download. They don’t found the genuine application of it. In this article, I am sharing a link to download this application easily on your system.
Features of Turbo C++ 4.5
- Speed: Turbo C++ provides high speed. It is capable to execute a program in a fraction of a second. Other IDE’s (Integrated Development Environment) gives fast speed, they need more CPU usage. It can affect your system performance.
- Size: Turbo C++ has a compact size. It needs very little memory to install. Turbo C++ 4.5 has the capability to create an executable program.
- Shortcut Keys: Turbo C++ 4.5 has a huge number of shortcut keys. These keys are very helpful to perform a piece of work. You can execute your heavy task in a small amount of time. To run a program, you can use Ctrl+F9 directly. These keys are extremely useful to save your valuable time.
- All System Architecture: Turbo C++ 4.5 supports all the latest system architectures. It supports 64-bit(x64) and 32-bit(x86). It requires very low memory to install on a system.
Turbo C++ 4.5 System Requirements
There are some minimum system configurations to install and run Turbo C++ 4.5 on your system.
- Processor – Type Intel 386 or higher
- OS Type – Windows OS
- Required OS – Microsoft DOS, PC DOS, Microsoft Windows 3.1 / later
- RAM Size – 4 MB
- Hard Disk Space – 25 MB on Hard Disk
Installation Process of Turbo C++ 4.5 for Windows 10
To install Turbo C++ 4.5 on your system, you have to follow some easy steps.
- First of all, uninstall the other Turbo C++ version from your system.
- Download Turbo C++ 4.5 for Windows 10 from the below link.
- You will get a zip file after downloading. Now, extract Turbo C++ 4.5 zip file in your system.
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted this file.
- Search for the “Setup.exe” file.
- Click on “Setup.exe”.
- Accept all terms and conditions at installation time by click on the “Next” button.
How to Use Turbo C++ 4.5 for Windows 10
To run Turbo C++ on your system, follow some simple steps.
- Search the Turbo C++ shortcut icon on your desktop and double click on this icon.
- Here you see the “Start Turbo C++” button. Click on this button to run. Please click on Full-Screen Mode if you want to run this application on full screen.
- Now start your programming with Turbo C++.
In this article, we have discussed how to install and run Turbo C++ for windows 10 on your system. If you have any type of question-related with this article please comment below. Please share this article on social media platforms and with your friends. To get more latest Tips and Tricks, stay connected with us.